On 27th April the Guardian published an article titled ‘Want to get your research noticed by politicians? Join a think tank’ (Tim Bale, published online Monday 27th April). The article mentions an infographic (below) produced by the Policy Exchange in which they show how they believe they have influenced the manifestos of the three main political parties.
As all Policy Exchange publications are free to download in .pdf format we thought we would bring these titles together in one place.
- Modernising industrial relations
- Cities for growth: solutions to our planning problems
- Ending expensive social tenancies: fairness, higher growth and more homes
- A right to build: local homes for local people
- Future prisons: a radical plan to reform the prison estate
- Power down: a plan for a cheaper, more effective justice system
- 21st century retail policy: quality, choice, experience and convenience
- Taxing issues? reducing housing demand or increasing housing supply
View original post 132 more words