The number of ebooks available to members of the University via Bloomsbury Collections has recently increased significantly with the purchase of several new collections.
The following collections have been purchased on the recommendation of the Connell Fund librarians, using part of the Connell Fund ebooks allocation for 2016-17:
- Anthropology 2017 – 11 titles
- History 2016 – 74 titles
- Philosophy 2015 – 54 titles
- Theology 2015 – 21 titles
A complete list of titles within these collections is available to download to Excel here: bloomsbury-titles. Here is a small selection – click on the covers to access the ebooks via authenticated links:
Additionally, the Squire Law Library has purchased all of the archive and front list Law ebook collections on the Bloomsbury Collections site:
- C.H. Beck ∙ Hart ∙ Nomos 2014 – 2017
- Comparative Law, Legal History and Legal Studies
- Competition Law
- Constitutional and Administrative Law
- Contract, Tort and Restitution
- Corporate and Financial Law
- Criminal Law and Justice
- Energy, Environmental & Natural Resources Law
- European Law
- Family and Social Law
- Hart Publishing 2014 – 2017
- Human Rights Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- International Law
- Labour & Discrimination Law
- Legal Philosophy
- Litigation & Civil Procedure
- Medical Law & Ethics
- The Law of Property and Trusts
This opens up access to nearly 1,100 extra titles, including all the Hart published books, along with C.H.Beck and Nomos published law titles. A small selection of titles with authenticated links appears below, and a complete list is available to download here: bloomsbury-law.
All of these new collections are now switched on and can be accessed on and off campus via Bloomsbury Collections. MARC records have been loaded for most individual titles (some records pending for History and Philosophy) and are searchable now in iDiscover. Records for titles within Anthropology 2017 and Hart and Beck 2017 will be loaded as they become available.
As usual, the ebooks@cambridge service will be happy to respond to any queries about these collections via firstname.lastname@example.org.