Here is a taster of the titles added to the ebooks@cambridge collection during June. These titles were purchased by, or on behalf of, department and faculty libraries within the University of Cambridge and by the University Library.
A complete list of ebook purchases is available to Cambridge library staff to download from the ebooks@cambridge section of the Cambridge Libraries Intranet.
All of the titles can be found in iDiscover. Alternatively, follow the title links below the cover images for access.
Arts & Humanities
- Cruising the Library : Perversities in the Organization of Knowledge
- The Dark Fantastic : Race and the Imagination from Harry Potter to the Hunger Games
- Decolonization and Feminisms in Global Teaching and Learning
- Enemies of the Enlightenment: the French Counter-Enlightenment and the making of modernity
- Frege, Dedekind, and Peano on the Foundations of Arithmetic
- German national identity in the twenty-first century : a different republic after all?
- Heart of the race : Black women’s lives in Britain
- Inclusive young adult fiction : authors of colour in the United Kingdom
- The Overproduction of Truth: Passion, Competition, and Integrity in Modern Science
- Picturing Childhood : Youth in Transnational Comics
- Psycho-social analysis of the Indian mindset
- The role of the Arab-Islamic world in the rise of the west : implications for contemporary trans-cultural relations
- The theory of logical types
- Using Music in Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy
Humanities & Social Sciences
- China Rising: Peace, Power, and Order in East Asia
- The Denial of Antiblackness: Multiracial Redemption and Black Suffering
- The dynamite club : how a bombing in fin-de-siècle Paris ignited the age of modern terror
- Early modern Catholicism: an anthology of primary sources
- First Do No Harm: Humanitarian Intervention and the Destruction of Yugoslavia
- Formations of the Secular: Christianity, Islam, Modernity
- The Halal Frontier: Muslim Consumers in a Globalized Market
- Lawyers Empire : Legal Professions and Cultural Authority, 1780-1950.
- Passion Is the Gale: Emotion, Power, and the Coming of the American Revolution
- Sex among the Rabble: An Intimate History of Gender and Power in the Age of Revolution, Philadelphia, 1730-1830
- To Be Useful to the World: Women in Revolutionary America, 1740-1790
- The Trans-Saharan Slave Trade
- Villains of all nations : Atlantic pirates in the golden age
- The world that never was : a true story of dreamers, schemers, anarchists and secret agents