The ebooks@cambridge Service is pleased to announce that we now have access to a new online resource to interest medical students and academics. Stahl Online is home to the complete set of reference works written or edited by leading psychopharmacologist, Dr Stephen M. Stahl, including Stahl’s Essential Psychopharmacology.
Stahl Online offers a database of psychopharmacological drugs with regularly updated content, including information on new drugs and dosage. The resource is illustrated with clear diagrams and evidence-based principles for the use of psychopharmacologic drugs to support postgraduate teaching.
Published by Cambridge University Press in collaboration with the Neuroscience Education Institute, Stahl Online hosts 14 key titles including those shown below. You can click on the covers to access the full content.
- Comprehensive, illustrated teaching and learning resources covering: antipsychotics, antidepressants, mood stabilisers, ADHD, chronic pain, anxiety, stree, PTSD, substance abuse and violence
- Fully searchable drug database, including information on side effects, dosing, special conditions, and food and drugs to be avoided
- Downloadable figures and illustrations for use in teaching
- Easy to navigate platform
- Unlimited user concurrency
The following volumes are being added to the platform as they become available;
- Stahl’s Illustrated Sleep and Wake Disorders
- Stahl’s Self-Assessment Examination in Psychiatry, 2nd edition
- Violence in Psychiatry
- Case Studies, Volume 2
- Stahl’s Illustrated Alzheimer’s Disease and Other Dementias
The titles are searchable in iDiscover and are available to access on and off campus (with a Raven login).
If you have any comments about this ebook collection, please contact the ebooks@cambridge team on email@example.com.