Cambridge University Libraries is pleased to announce that access has been opened up to Springer Mathematics and Statistics 2015-2020 ebook collections on SpringerLink.
There are currently about 2,700 available titles, and further titles will be added as they are published. Monographs, contributed volumes, handbooks and textbooks in Springer designated sub-disciplines such as Partial Differential Equations, Functional Analysis, Probability Theory and Stochastic Processes, Mathematical Physics, Topology, Game Theory, Integral Equations, and Engineering Fluid Dynamics are included in these collections.
Records for these DRM-free titles will be loaded into iDiscover over the next few days, and are accessible for unlimited concurrent users, both on and off campus via a Raven login.
These yearly collections will be available in full until the 31st December 2020 in the first instance, at which point some of the most popular titles will be purchased in perpetuity.
Selective titles in Engineering, Computer Science and Architecture have also been purchased in perpetuity and will be searchable in iDiscover very soon.
A taster of available titles are listed below:
- Ockendon – Waves and Compressible Flow
- Fomenko – Homotopical Topology
- Shumway – Time Series Analysis and Its Applications
- Campbell – An Introduction to Environmental Biophysics
- Langtangen – A Primer on Scientific Programming with Python (5th ed.)
- Kauffman – Handbook of Sustainable Engineering
- Paar – Understanding Cryptography
- Mordechai – Mathematical Logic for Computer Science